Engagement at a Glance
Banks are seeking breakthroughs for positive growth by exploring customer demand through in-depth analysis, innovating financial products, collaborating in multiple channels, controlling risks, and making other investments for the purpose of providing customers with more intelligent, convenient, and secure services in the next generation of “Smart Banking”. Based on a profound industry understanding and many years of accumulated experience, Pactera has formed comprehensive Smart Banking solutions and services designed to help banks achieve strategic transformation.
Bank of China is one of five state-owned commercial banks, offering comprehensive financial services for customers in mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan and 37 countries, mainly engaged in commercial bank business, including corporate financial service, personal financial service, financial market business and many other businesses.
- A new generation CRM system hopes to enhance cross-selling and business linkages, achieve integration of distribution channels while adhering to compliance regulations.
- Manage bank, securities, trust, insurance and other financial accounts by using unified online platform and telephone call center.
- Besides banking products, the branches also offer insurance and securities business to realize synergistic effect.
- Pactera provides a series of solutions include customer management process, marketing automation, sales automation and service automation.
- Pactera has completed the construction of management process system of retail VIP customers for CITIC Bank, and performance management of branch transition.
- Pactera has provided over 50 engineers for projects related to customer management of CITIC Bank.
- Helped customer build a customer management system covering six levels of public customers, target customers, affluent customers, VIP customers, wealth customers and private banking customers.
- Achieved centralized operation management for more than 30 million retail customers (including credit card) , and personalized services for more than 4 million VIP customers.
- Improved customer satisfaction and loyalty while saving more than 5 million in marketing costs.