Client is a Hong Kong executive authority. Client is responsible for the formulation and implementation of Hong Kong public housing program to meet the housing needs of persons with private rental housing, so as to achieve the Government’s policy objectives. Currently, about 30% of the local population lived in public rental housing. The client needed Pactera to provide a complete set of IT operation and maintenance services, in order to improve the efficiency and reduce burdensome from increasing tasks and ultimately to achieve high customer satisfaction experience.
Demands and complaints from 3.5 million citizens need to be handled in this project. Operators are required to master fluent Cantonese, Mandarin and English, and can use these languages interchangeably at any time, with strict requirement on the language skills and stress tolerance ability of operational staff. In addition, there are diversified channels for dealing with these demands, for example: telephone, mail, fax, and chat tools. More than 60,000 demands per month need to be handled just for the telephone.
- Pactera built an excellent team to perform management and maintenance for its resources and facilities, and equipped with contract managers, supervisors and agency staff to provide training and recruiting guidance to the project team.
- Timely and efficient handling: 7×24 hour technical support, real-time solving for unexpected problems. A disaster recoverysite was established. Records were made and analysis and aggregation was perform monthly.
- Workflow optimization: key processes were added, unwanted processes were removed.
- Selection of appropriate tools: Using e-Service Deskand Dashboard tools, service visibility,manageability and automation is improved.
- Pactera provided trainings and follow-up training program for service desk personals.
- Ensured the system to timely and properly handle public inquiries and complaint records.
- Maintained a smooth system, enabling customers to successfully communicate with the public, and get a lot of public feedback and comments.
- Built a scalable team that can quickly increase resources to facilitate more diversified services for citizens in the future.
- With the efficient, smart, easy to use and comprehensive solution, the call center won silver award in the annual internal contact center selection in Hong Kong.