Generating Digital Transformation
Energy and utilities companies must navigate a complex regulatory landscape and manage capital expenditures—all while adapting to the digital era. From managed services, to grid analytics, to energy trading and risk management, Pactera is an experienced, versatile partner.
Energy & Utilities Solutions
The latest technologies, in-country resources, and expert management to propel companies forward.
Energy management and efficiency have become key interests for customers, businesses, and regulators. Through smart metering and smart grid technologies, Pactera provides the tools, cloud-based data infrastructure and analytics to improve field management and metering efficiency and accuracy:
- Cloud-supported meter data access, data quality management, and real-time business intelligence and analytics
- Source systems engineering and maintenance across large-scale enterprise integration projects
- Secured mobile fleet management and dispatch
- Advanced metering infrastructure and reading capabilities and experience
Pactera offers comprehensive solutions to reduce customer service response times, and increase retention and satisfaction. With years of world-class experience in customer care, billing system customization, collections, asset optimization, and productivity enhancements, Pactera delivers the perfect solution for our utility customers:
- Customized Customer Relationship Management (CRM) development, integration, testing, and training
- Consulting on, and optimization of, Customer Information Systems (CIS)
- Design and development of complex billing and customer self-service portals
- Expert resources for credit and collections services
- Call center operations focused on customer promotion and retention offers
Pactera’s portfolio management and distribution system expertise helps overcome the challenge of managing wholesale operations, mitigating risks, and achieving operational efficiency:
- Powerful and flexible transmission billing tools
- Global supply chain and asset management
- Environmental health and safety consulting
- Demand response management teams with always-on availability
- Load forecasting and energy trading expertise
To address competitive pressures and drive process improvements, Pactera consults on strategy, organizational changes, process efficiencies, and financial forecasting, offering high-impact solutions to support every business’ transformational objectives:
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) consulting and services
- Insights and strategies on deregulated markets
- Regulatory changes and ad hoc data calls
- Visionary modeling and forecasting solutions
Featured Case Studies
See how Pactera is helping energy and utilities companies strengthen their capabilities.
ENERGY & UTILITIES
How One Energy Company Faces The Future
Client Background In 2010, the Public Utility Commission of Pennsylvania approved Act 129, regulation requiring the deregulation of energy generation within the state. In addition, the client, the largest natural as and electric provider in Pennsylvania, offset compliance costs...
ENERGY & UTILITIES
Data Analytics Lab Setup and POCs Implementation For Leading Global Energy Equipment Manufacturer
Engagement at a Glance Through many years of experience and applying business methodologies in manufacturing, automotive and consumer electronics industry verticals, Pactera has established its own Smart Product Engineering (Smart PE) solutions and...