Position: #1432/Sr. Software Development Engineer(SDE)
Location: Redmond, WA
Domain: IT Software Development
Level: Mid Senior Level(8+)
Roles & Responsibilities:
We’re looking for a strong and passionate software engineer who has a strong background in system architecture, design and implementation skills. The candidate will help us develop data solutions to manage and mitigate fraud. You will apply technical skills and experience to quickly understand the domain area and develop data pipelines that are easily consumable. You will develop data platforms that produce data streams, reporting frameworks, and analysis frameworks that enable visualizations and analysis that help highlight actionable signals.
The ideal candidate will meet the following:
– 4+ years of problem solving using .Net, C#, SQL, PowerShell and Windows. Having worked on data platforms like Cosmos along with SCOPE scripting experience is a plus.
– Great problem solving and design skills
– Passion for quality with strong customer focus
– Self-starter and can work with certain amounts of ambiguity
– BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Pactera is an equal opportunity employer with a diverse and multicultural mix of local and overseas staff. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.