Location: Redmond, WA
Domain: IT Software
Level: Mid Senior Level(5+ years)
Please submit your resume directly to USPTA@pactera.com with Job# in email subject line.
Software Development Engineer in Test focused on Front-End UX Quality
The Customer Care Intelligence team is looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test who will focus on delivering UI/UX automation test framework and test cases for administration portal and tools implemented in HTML5/CSS3/TypeScript/C#.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Designing and implementing automation test framework
- Maintaining the stability of automation test framework
- Designing automation test plan
- Implementing test cases
- Driving up test coverage and quality and setting up continuous deployment
- Establishing process to ensure quality for future dev work
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of professional software development or software development in test
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver-based automation test frameworks
- Passion on ensuring software quality in a rapid product development process
- Experience with popular frontend framework: React, Angular, or Vue, etc.
- Experience with Browser Stack
Pactera is an equal opportunity employer with a diverse and multicultural mix of local and overseas staff. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only.